Friday, April 17, 2009

The Sleeveless Tunic Blouse

Although most people (especially men) admire women wearing sleeveless tops, I am not into it. Neither is my daughter Lizzy. However, this is the story behind this post.

My daughter Lizzy is now employed thus Holy Week is an ideal time for a vacation with her. We both agreed on Camiguin Island because according to tour guides it has many wonderful sights. True to their word we had a fantastic time there.

After Camiguin, we headed for Cagayan de Oro on April 9, Holy Thursday. The primary reason is to indulge shopping in the famous Limketkai Mall. We arrived in CDO at 2 p.m. Immediately we booked at the Country Village Hotel rested until 4 p.m. and took a taxi to bring us to Limketkai. Unluckily for us the gigantic "Ketkai" is closed. According to the cab driver this is the first Holy Thursday that the mall closed. So he took us to Gaisano Mall instead. Although a few stores were open, my daughter got what she wanted at the Penshoppe. While Lizzy was at the fitting room I had to look around. Then I took notice of this sleeveless tunic blouse, see the inset at the upperleft. After some serious thoughts I decided to buy it because of the price marked down from Php569.00 to Php219.00. I thought it will be a comfortable duster for my use at bedtime.

We went back to the hotel to freshen up. We still have ample time left while waiting for a friend who had offered us dinner. I showed Lizzy the blouse, then the fun began. She tried it on and it looks good but she is conscious of her flabby arms. Then she moved as if modeling in the ramp. I took pictures and she made more poses. We laughed out loud at the top of our voice. Then it's my turn wearing it, and it looked nice too but when we noticed that it's too long for me (I'm petite) we started laughing again, and we did not stop until our stomachs ached.

The sleeveless tunic blouse gave us that wonderful feeling and more importantly it was one of the best bonding moment I had with my daughter. :) Here are some of our pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment